How to leverage ESSER II funds to get Gnosis IQ
According to ADE’s CRRSA Act Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER II) Fund Gnosis IQ meets the following allowable spending criteria.
- Purchasing educational technology (including hardware, software, and connectivity) for students that aids in regular and substantive educational interaction between students and their classroom instructors, including low-income students and students with disabilities, which may include assistive technology or adaptive equipment.
- Providing mental health services and supports.
Addressing learning loss among students, including by
- Administering and using high-quality, valid and reliable assessments
- Implementing evidence-based activities to meet comprehensive needs of students
- Providing assistance to parents and families on how to effectively support students, including in distance learning environments
- Tracking student attendance and improving student engagement in distance learning